Chicken Bread Roll Recipe In English How To Make Chicken Bread Roll At Home

Chicken Bread Roll Recipe In English Language


First of all I want to welcome you all on my 1st recipe on this blog my name is Sonia Khan and you can read more about my self here. Today I am sharing the recipe of Bread roll with you and I hope you will definitely like it. 😊


Recipe of Bread Roll


Tasty Bread Roll Recipe

Ingredients:-

Bread slices : As Required

Chicken : 1 Breast Piece

Ground Black Pepper 1 Tbsp. or to Taste

Salt: To Taste

Potatoes: 3 Large

Peas: 250 Gram

Green chili: 3-4

Coriander Leaves: 1 Cup



You should try this recipe too 👉 Yummy Broasted Chicken  Recipe

How To Prepare Bread Roll Method:-


1. Boil chicken, potatoes and peas separately.

2. Make thin strips of chicken, mash potatoes and peas .mix it well.

3. Put black pepper, salt, green chili and coriander leaves and mix it.

3. Take a bread slice, cut the corners, lightly soak the bread in water, drain the excess water and put mashed material in mid and make a roll of it.

4. Shallow fries it on medium flame till they turn golden brown.

Serve it with green chutney and ketchup. After trying this recipe please share your views with me in comment so that it will be my pleasure to know how you made it and how is the taste. 👧

Comments